Welcome to the virtual mission Morocco Water
From 19 to 22 April, the Netherlands organizes a virtual mission Morocco. During this mission, we facilitate Dutch and Moroccan companies active in the Water sector, in gaining an understanding of local challenges, market information and expanding their network with new business contacts. Netherlands and Morocco innovative & sustainable partners in water.
Check out our programme of events and please join us by registering on this platform to participate in the mission events and to engage in 1:1 video conversations with pre-selected counterparts. (For more information, visit tab Registration)
April 19th 13:00-17:00 (GMT+1)
- Opening and introductions from Dutch and Moroccan side on the water sector
- Integrated Water Resource Management Monitoring and forecasting practices for sustainable water management.
April 20th 13:00-17:00 (GMT+1)
- Desalination & Wastewater Reuse & Wastewater reuse
- Matchmaking sessions
April 21st 13:00-17:00 (GMT+1)
- Water efficiency and reuse in Agriculture
- Climate-Smart Agricultural Best Practices
April 22nd 13:00-17:00 (GMT+1)
- Dutch aid and trade facilities
- Tender procedure
1:1 Matchmaking sessions
During this mission, we facilitate 1:1 matchmaking sessions with pre-selected counterparts; a quick and easy way to meet potential partners from the comfort of your own home or office. The 20 or 30 minute sessions provide enough time to build connections. (For more information, visit tab How it works)
Paricipation fee for this virtual mission is € 250 per Dutch organisation, with a maximum of 2 participants per organisation. For every third and following participant of said organisation, the fee is € 125.
You can register yourself for this mission via the registration button which you'll find on the right, or in the top bar. For more detailed information on sector focus and costs, please, visit tab Registration.
Deadline for registration with organized matchmaking: April 1st - FULL
It is still possible to register for the digital mission after April 1st -> the matchmaking will not be tailor made but you can match with Moroccan contacts via the platform. Also, promotion is not included for registrations after April 8th.
Sector information Morocco
Business opportunities in Morocco (in Dutch)
Atradius - Algemene presentatie NL.pdf
NEW! Report:‘Water in agriculture in three Maghreb countries: Status of water resources and opportunities in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia’
Mission booklet digital mission Morocco Water - meet the NL participants
Did you know...
- The more details you include in your organisation profile (for the Marketplace), the more targeted contacts you stand to make.
- You can send messages and have 1:1 meetings with other registered participants any time you prefer.